Looking for a New Job? FINDTHETECH.COM is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Entertainment Partners & they are Hiring Candidates for Account Management TEMP
Company Name : Entertainment Partners
Company Location : Burbank, CA 91505
Job Position : Account Management TEMP
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
At Entertainment Partners and Central Casting, we are committed to creating an environment where every employee is seen, where ideas, thoughts and perspectives are shared openly, and where fearless innovation is encouraged. Weaving diversity, equity, and inclusion into who we are will drive our competitiveness by encouraging creativity and enhanced decision making.
We help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so….
We are looking for a Temporary Account Management who will provide superior internal and external client service by taking personal ownership and accountability for navigating clients through their EP product experience. The Temp Account Manager provides professional service to set-up and on-board to new clients onto EP products. Working independently with general supervision from the team and manager, they work to consistently exceed expectations and continuously strive for excellence. The Temp Account Management role is responsible for anticipating client business requirements, alerting the Account Managers to act on resolving issues, and following through to provide the highest level of service, making our clients as successful as they can be.
· Coordinate and set up all clients onto EP Products within established delivery times
· Ensure accurate and timely entry and updating of client information into, but not limited to internal programs (MARCS, Salesforce, EP accounting systems, Visa Exchange/Active Directory, Superfly, etc.)
· Prepare, deliver and manage Client Rate Sheet and Marketing Materials Requests.
· Prepare, deliver and manage the Insurance and Production Set-Up Order (PSO) Requirements for On-Boarding package
· Initiate required actions for response to clients for On-Boarding, PSO, system order, contracts and insurance changes
· Support the on-boarding of each client as a specialized account
· Participate in due diligence activities in accordance with on-boarding requirements, including coordinating with other company departments (Audit Compliance, Legal, etc.) · Key liaison between client and customer (studio and end user being granted access to system)
· Track all client interactions and correspondence in Salesforce with quality detail and in real time
· Document all client inquiries in Salesforce via Case and record all inbound/outbound calls as well as emails and other case tasks with quality detail
· Adhere to escalation procedures for assigned tasks/issues, ensuring that all involved parties are informed of an issue’s current status/resolution
· Ensure intake of tasks/cases
· Ensure escalations include complete information and guarantee timely follow up
· Participate in regularly scheduled account team meetings
· Serve as a support resource to others on the team in support of the client
· Additional duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or industry/job experience equivalent
· Minimum two years prior relevant experience, in client service preferred
· Entertainment industry experience preferred, specifically entertainment Production experience
· Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, always showing respect for the client and for fellow employees
· Creative client focused problem-solving skills with high degree of diplomacy
· Learning agility and action orientation
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with client facing acumen
· Ability to collaborate and work with team and other departments effectively
· Ability to defuse escalated client situations
· Ability to analyze, demonstrate sound decision making and critical thinking skills
· Ability to multi-task as well as handle multiple client issues at a time
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce Intermediate SQL and data base knowledge
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as FINDTHETECH.COM