Looking for a New Job? FINDTHETECH.COM is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Validus Senior Living Reit Investme & they are Hiring Candidates for Payroll Manager
Company Name : Validus Senior Living Reit Investme
Company Location : Tampa, FL 33634
Job Position : Payroll Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
The Payroll Specialist plays an essential role in the Company, serving as a subject matter expert, ensuring accurate processing and recording of Community and Home Office payrolls, providing timely and accurate financial information, and participating in daily data analysis, reporting, and reconciliation. S(he) will be responsible for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to Associates.
1. Performs daily payroll department operations managing workflows to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
2. Calculates and incorporates overtime, deductions, bonuses; processes taxes and payment of Associate benefits
3. Addresses issues and questions regarding payroll from Associates; Business Partner to Business Office Managers regarding payroll and benefit related questions
4. Understands accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
5. Understands multi-state payrolls; reviews, analyzes, and checks payroll forms and reports for accuracy and makes necessary adjustments or corrections
6. Recommends or participates in the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations utilizing knowledge of state and federal policies and regulations
7. Processes and maintains W4 tax data and ACA compliance data/forms
8. Prepares bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting/processing for worker’s compensation, EEO, VETS100, census, headcount, PTO, overtime, etc.
9. Creates and maintains payroll account codes using HRIS
10. Reconciles general ledger with regard to payroll transactions
11. Partners with Accounting to ensure the accurate reporting and download of payroll data in the accounting systems
12. Evaluates and advises leadership on payroll matters
13. Partners with Human Resources to ensure data integrity of shared fields in the payroll and HRIS systems
14. Other duties as assigned
Works in a well-lighted area that is ventilated and as physically, physiologically and psychologically innocuous as possible under the conditions which exist at any particular time. On occasion, there may be exposure to outdoor spaces, which will, by Job Description: Payroll Specialist Created: November 17, 2016 their nature, have variances in air quality, temperature, walking surfaces, lighting, and other physical aspects. Occasionally, time will be spent at senior living communities, where environmental and safety conditions will fluctuate, which may result in exposure to bodily functions and infectious waste, diseases, odors and other situations associated with health care, including but not limited to exposure to AIDS, HIV and Hepatitis B viruses involving Risk Classification Categories 2 and 3**.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. S(he) should be able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer terminal. Able to lift, push, pull and/or carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds, unassisted, with twisting and turning of the torso. The Associate is frequently required to use hand and finger to touch, handle and feel, and required to reach with hands and arms.
Certifications, Licenses, Education, Experience and other Special Requirements
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred; CPP designation preferred. A minimum of three to five years in a payroll specialist position or combined degree and experience required. S(he) will possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong planning, and multi-tasking skills with a demonstrated record of balancing multiple priorities. Must exhibit significant proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, payroll systems and software, and Accounting systems, as well as extraordinary organizational and time management skills.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as FINDTHETECH.COM